I was nominated by Tiction @ Fictionally Crazy
Thank YOU! This was a great surprise.
- Link to the creator’s original award post.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
How did you start reading books? Which one made you just never give up on them?
Bed Time Reading. I was read to a lot and I’m forever grateful for my family for that. It’s made me a lifetime reader. I was obsessed with The Golden Books.
What’s the best thing you like about Reading? And if you have other hobbies, too, if you won’t mind it, do mention them, too!
All the adventures you can take without having to put pants on. I like that we are able to explore unexplorable places and meet new people you otherwise wouldn’t be able too. I also craft & I have a store (Link) where I currently sale greeting cards. I love making things. It’s so much fun!
Would you spend waaaaaay too much money for a gold ice-cream?(I may, TBH)
It’s edible?? No, because what if its nasty? I could have bought more books I won’t read for years. To the others that would, tell us how it is because I need to live vicariously through you.
What is that one trait of yours that you love?
Problem Solver. I don’t like having problems (who does) but I can always figure out an alternative or maneuver in such a way to either fix the problem or bypass the obstruction.
What is ‘happiness’ for you? Everyone has their own definitions, what’s yours?
*sweats* This reminds me of philosophy class in college. *all the existential dread* For me its stability in not worrying over finances. Being able to live my life with minimum stress. This is a boring old lady answer, sorry.
Name three things according to you that need to be appreciated but aren’t.
1. The Arts, it should be respected as should the artists. It should be a viable option that’s paid enough to live on without the need of 2+ jobs. None of this “Free Promotion” BS. You want someone’s work you pay for it or simply don’t bother asking.
2. Readers. Readers are readers whether they read via physical, ebook, audio, graphic novel/ comic book, Romance, Genre books. These are all stories being consumed therefore YOU ARE A READER!
3. Pineapple on Pizza. It’s okay if you don’t prefer it that way, don’t eat that slice of pizza. It’s real simple buddy. I don’t know who people think they are that their opinion should dictate to others on what they are allowed to eat. There’s a reason there isn’t a Pizza Committee to Yay or Nay for everybody’s behalf. Let people live & eat what they want!
If you don’t mind sharing, who is the one person you know, that you are the proudest of(aside from blood-related family)?
My Best Friend grew up in an emotional & mentally abusive household and she got herself away immediately upon graduation. She’s traveled the country and has a beautiful family of her own doing what she loves and pursuing all life has to offer. She didn’t let the bad things stop her and I’ve always admired that about her.
Thank You again FictionallyCrazy for nominating me!
My Questions are:
Good news! You can now communicate with animals, aside from your pets what animal are you talking to first?
You can make any ONE fictional character (books, movies, video game, etc) come to life, who are you choosing?
If you were a God/ Goddess what would you be Patron of?
What 3 songs would you use in a soundtrack to your life?
A new species of animal has been discovered, what does it look like and what is it called?
You’ve found an enchanted doorway that can take you anywhere. Where are you going?
Space Travel is now available to everyone & the first Space Rollercoaster has been invented. Would you ride it?