I’ve been nominated by Pilar @ The Bookworm Shelf. Thank YOU
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention Okoto Enigma, the creator of the award.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Answer 5 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers.
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice, including 1 weird or funny question.
- Share the link to your best post.
3 things about me
- I hate coffee
- I arrange my books by color that’s right I separate series because I’m a monster who likes rainbows :0
- I don’t understand the point of golf lol
1. What is your fatal flaw? (Yes, you can take a quiz to find out)
I got Curiosity. You want, no need, to know everything about everything. You need to know every possible outcome, fact, and person. If you don’t already know than you need to find out, which can get you in big trouble. I do like knowing stuff that will impact me or the very least have as much possible knowledge to make an inform decision. I wouldn’t have considered this a flaw.
2. What is your worst reading habit?
Picking up books when I don’t know what I’m in the mod for and end up starting and stopping 50 books. It’s beyond frustrating!
3. Who is your godly parent?
I always get Athena when I take those quizzes. I guess this goes back to my fatal flaw LOL
4. Share one of the most boring books you have ever read.
Death of the Necromancer by Martha Wells. I love her Murderbot Diaries so I picked up one of her earlier works, whew don’t do it. This was 400/500 pages of bore. This could have been really amazing but it dragged a ton. Also, mysteries should never exceed 250 pages, just saying, the payout is never satisfying.
5. Who is your favorite book villain?
I really like who turns out to be the villain in the Foundryside series by Robert Jackson Bennett. I can’t say much because spoiler city but the villain(s) aren’t who you or what you think they are. I love it!
My best posts:
1. You’re visited by future you how do they prove to current you it’s really you?
2. You inherited a curse, what is it?
3. What would you do if you could be Karma for a day?
4. You are a nature witch that means you grow magic like plants, there’s a season for different kinds of spells, what season would harvest dreaming droughts?
5. You’re a space pirate hunting down lost treasure, what do you do with the items you recover?